On-site Outpatient Physical Therapy
We specialize in conditions of neck and back, orthopedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, balance training, and sports injuries.
Why Choose Us?
- Convenient prompt and flexible appointments
- Friendly environment, where patients become comfortable with our personable Providers
- During every visit, we assure you that a licensed therapist or assistant will be delivering the tailored one-on-one attention and therapy you need.
- Our long-tenured Providers truly care, and love the work they do! Their promise is to be your advocate, through your journey to recovery.
- We pride ourselves on the many patients that choose to return to us when they have the need for additional care, and their personal referrals over the years.
- For patients who will be undergoing Total Joint Replacement Surgery, our Nursing and PT department hosts a free weekly educational class on recovery. To find out more, Click Here
What to Expect
- During your initial visit, our front desk staff will prepare the necessary paperwork and explain insurance benefits.
- A licensed Physical Therapist will do an evaluation and develop the best treatment plan for your specific situation.
- You will receive treatment starting on your first day.
- Some of the various types of treatments may include: manual therapy, Passive Range of Motion (PROM), joint or soft tissue mobility, Therapeutic Exercise, electrical stimulation, and traction therapy.
- You’ll be given some instructions on things you can do at home to help with motion, strength, and stability, as part of your tailored Home Exercise Program (HEP).
Start Your Recovery Today
- Most insurances require a referral from your Physician. Ask them to refer you to Stanislaus Surgical Hospital for your physical therapy.
- Your healthcare provider should fax the referral to (209)572-4157, where we will verify insurance benefits and obtain an authorization from your insurance company.
- If you’re having your surgery performed at Stanislaus Surgical Hospital, the staff will help coordinate your post-surgery visit.